Monday, December 21, 2009

Our First Baby

Brandon and I are expecting our first child this June. I found out Columbus Day, October 12, 2009. I went for my first ultrasound on November 12 and saw the baby and it's heartbeat. Brandon was at work so my mom went with me to the doctor's appointment. December 10 I had my 2nd doctor's appointment and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat. The heart rate was 156 beats per minute. Wednesday, December 23 will be the beginning of my 2nd trimester. I am ready for the morning sickness to slow down and my energy level to come up.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again! I know this is going to be such an exciting journey for you both (and Bailey too!)...I'm excited to meet this little one next summer! Let me know if you need anything at all. Love you & Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete